Friday, August 12, 2016

Happy 37th Birthday!

My facebook birthday post from this year. Since I was seriously lagging in my blogging at that time, I'm catching up now!
****
Happy birthday to the love of my life. Love is surprising sometimes, and this was one of those times. Life is surprising sometimes, and certainly it has not turned out the way I imagined it would be. Because usually imaginations, though we think we dream of far off things, are limited by what we think, know and desire. We can't begin to see the greatness until we are pushed passed what we can't even imagine, into an unfamiliar realm. In a certain sense, it's a failure of life - it's not gone according to plans. And in another sense, it's the fulfilment of dreams you dreamed, you just lacked vision enough to supply all the grand particulars. Because had you known, you would have imagined them in the first place. Life has been surprising me ever since 1998, I guess. And this one has been the reason. He's pushed me into realms I'd never imagined, but in so doing, fulfilled my dreams, instead of dashing them. I am so grateful for him. Happy birthday Brian James. #hockeyhair #raisedbycanadians #lovehim #loveloyaltyfriendship

No comments:

Post a Comment