Thursday, January 7, 2016

Year in Review

Happy New Year! Here is our Year in Review for 2015. It was a full year, and I suppose it can be summed up in one word: Sawdust. Haha! I think, for me personally, it will go down in the mental annals as the year I did dishes in the bathtub from the beginning of July until the end of October. None the worse for wear, but something I hope not to repeat any time soon;-)

A year of busy-ness, as the highlight real reveals, but other than the renovations - not much that can be documented, at least not beautifully. Unless you want to see unending pictures of kids doing school, memory work and such. A new phase of life - the older two are definitely solidly in that awkward-trying-to-seem-older-than-I-am stage, and the Grey - is trying to keep up with them, frustrated that he's so "young". But in reality, he's quite mature and completely different personality wise from the older two. We were very blessed in many ways, both big and small in 2015, and we look forward to some big changes anticipated in 2016. Or probably big changes? I guess time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment