Friday, May 8, 2015

Life According to Grey

Kenna informed me I should check the camera. Grey got it and "took tons of great pictures". Seriously, you never know what you're going to find, and I don't believe he's ever done this before. I was preparing myself for seven thousand shots, and a full memory card to sift through.

I should have known better. True to form, he's careful and deliberate. He didn't take a million pictures he took 11, and they are actually decent. I guess maybe he has an eye for beauty?

Here are his eleven pictures. Taken by Lleyton Grey, without assistance. They are captioned with his explanation as to why he took the photograph.
That was because I thought it was pretty good and I wanted to re-nember it how it looked

I wanted to take a picture of it because it was pretty and nice and there's lots of nice stuff on there, and it was the best one

Because he's furry and I like him

I took this because I loved it and Hucky and I was trying to get a picture of his whiskers cause they are super duper big 

I knowed that Kenna loves flowers and when they bloom they're so nice and good and stuff like that. And the petals are beautiful and shiny and good

I like to feel the petals, because they are soft

I like it because it's so nice and the flowers are good but I'm not sure they bloomed yet

That is a honeysuckle, but it didn't bloom yet. And I love them because they are very yummy and have honey

I tried to get them because May loves honeysuckles and I do too

I like nature because it's all very nice, and I like May's shirt because it has a skeleton

I like it because it's cute, it's funny, it's very awesome. It's icky because they're killing a bug. I love Sawyer because he's my cat. He's very cute, awesome, and furry

No comments:

Post a Comment