Friday, October 31, 2014

Brooks' Catch

Football season is over now, and although it was a great year...I'm enjoying the "Breather" on the Mom side of things. Football practice was at 6 -7pm, immediately after piano lessons on Mondays. Cheerleading practice was 5:30 - 6:30pm Wednesday nights, immediately before church. Soccer practice for Grey is Thursdays night 5-6pm...so basically 3 days a week we ate picnics in the car. Thursday nights is the "easy one" with only 1 thing to do! Now that football/cheer is over, I just don't know what to do with all my free time! ;-) The other crazy thing about the schedules was Saturday (game days), soccer is at a different location than football, so on days that Brian couldn't make it (about 4 weeks), I had to drive back and forth and back and forth, picking up and and dropping off kids at their various scheduled game times. I am glad that is over now! It was a little nutsy to say the least, but it did work seamlessly, so no major complaints

I don't know if this is the best play Brooks made all year (he had a few outstanding "moves"), but it's the best play we managed to catch on camera! Another mom caught this catch on video - I wasn't at this game, as I was over picking up Grey from his game while Brooks played his:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment